PushCoin team is growing! We are excited to offer schools onsite or remote technology assistance. If you don’t have the required skill-set in-house, we can provide the right consultant to fill the gap.
Adding a certified cloud consultant, architect or database developer from PushCoin lets you scale up quickly for a specific task and duration. Keep your costs down, minimize overhead and meet your changing needs on time.
Consulting for Student Information Systems and more.
In a quickly evolving technical environment, PushCoin team keeps up with SIS vendors, database vendors and cloud providers to offer support in the following areas:
- Planning and execution of software and data migrations, non-disruptive upgrades.
- Security enhancements, patches and data breech assessments.
- Integrations of Student Information System with third party products including writing code to meet your specific needs.
- Vendor selection, requirements gathering, assistance in writing technical RFP and help in evaluation of RFP submissions.
- Performance troubleshooting across full stack of hardware and software: file-systems, databases, networks.
Team bound by student data privacy acts.
PushCoin team understands the inherent risks and challenges schools face in developing and maintaining effective privacy and data protection programs. Benefit from our experience and strict adherence to data privacy, school processes and information security.
Inquire here to schedule an introductory meeting to discuss your needs.