The error “Code 4” means that the website waited for you to use the key but eventually timed out. This can be caused by any of the following:
- You are not using the Google Chrome browser.
- The key was inserted upside-down in the USB.
- The key was inserted too late or touched too briefly. Try not removing the key at all. Press and hold the key’s button until you’re logged in.
- The USB port does not work – try another USB port. Try rebooting the computer.
- The key might have reached its end of life or broke. Cracked, dropped, subjected to moisture or wear. Check if the key works on another computer.
Please try the remedies listed above. If not resolved, you may have to obtain a new key.